If you reblogged the post I made about the counter, please reblog this as well. This post will help people get rid of the counter and also some other nasty CC. Thank you all!
I didn’t know I’d get that many notes on the Arezzo counter. A lot of people are now asking me how to get rid of this counter. Today I will attempt to show you how to remove the counter and the Hooker boots that infect a lot of people’s games.
First of all, you need to go through your launcher and remove it from there. The problem with that of course is that the launcher is frequently crashing.
- First, narrow down your search and click Objects in your launcher, that way all clothing, hair, etc is eliminated. For me, the cabinet is usually near the bottom. I scroll all the way down very quickly, and within 10 seconds I can usually find it after scrolling back up slowly.
- Once you find the counter, remove it from your launcher. But, we are not finished, you also need to remove the coding from your game so it doesn’t stick to anything.
- Go to your Documents>Electronic Arts>The Sims 3>DC Backup
- Once you get to DC backup you will see all these weird codes (Exe:0x00cfe63c54d344379488249f3c249f3c41ce76) This is the coding for your CC and when this is still in your game, so is the counter. (This is good for just checking for bad CC also)
- The code for the counter is: 0xee20737c7dc80e00dec6ef0b2c262a36.package
- After you have removed the counter from the launcher and also remove that code from your DC Backup (just type it in to your search bar in your DC backup, it should pop up and then you delete that code), it should be gone.
- If the counter is not gone even after doing those things, it means it’s latched on to something else and you may have to clear all CC.
- When downloading CC from tumblr, google, sims3.com etc, make sure you check your launcher and your DC Backup immediately.
They’re the same thing, a nasty piece of CC that cause a lot of frustration. You remove these the exact same way you remove the counter, the only problem is, sometimes they are very hard to find in your launcher. Some advise: Go through your launcher very slowly and very carefully, I missed them at least four times until I knew what I was looking for, They are called NIGHT TIME-DAY TIME EVERY DAY SHOE. I have provided the picture in the launcher so you may know what you are looking for.
- Same steps as before my dears.
- Documents> Electronic Arts> The Sims 3> DC Backup
- 0x53c8a792708a8503c3af11001586b1b0.package (The code for the DC Backup)
If you want to find more bad CC in your DC Backup, this site here has bunches of codes to search for. Please reblog this post so now that everyone knows about the infected counter they can also remove it. Thanks everyone!